I get asked frequently how I get my students to hit it so long.
* I have a system that I call “MetamorphiSmith” that encourages speed and delivering force into the ball.
* I know & understand their body’s unique way of creating force and speed. I call this “allowing the athlete to be the athlete”.
* Fit their equipment and their setup properly that helps optimize ball flight ( I use Foresight Sports Launch Monitor & BioSwing Dynamics)
* Implement a fitness & conditioning program that emphasizes power, explosiveness, and speed. I have partnered with Dr. Nathan Frazier from MVP Performance. http://www.columbusmvp.net/contact )
* Train with equipment that measures & helps optimize ball flight. The long ball is part of the game and it’s not going away, but it needs to be in play.
* Train the students to learn the course and where to be on it for their best play.